Thursday, April 17, 2008

another lesson learnt~

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,
Sometimes, or make it many times, small little things that u tend to miss are things that will cause u’r “life”.
Today’s event was due to my unforgivable carelessness of NOT writing my partner’s name on the assignment we worked together on it.
“Camne leh jadi?”
Each and every one of us gets the sheet of the assignment.So dapat2 je, tindakan reflect adalah dengan menuliskan nama sendiri.Later on, we decided to do the final work on my sheet of paper.
The mistake was not rechecking the paper before submitting it in.
We did checked,over and over again, but ONLY the answers.
That was, yes, MY mistake.
A mistake I never meant to do.
A mistake I regretted wholeheartedly.
And a
mistake I would definitely try my best to avoid in the nearest future.
Right after the incident,
(phone vibrate…sms masuk inbox)
I think ure very careless!u come n leave things behind!see what u hav left now!u juz came in my mind and left a smile on my face=D.
-teringat kata fm, maybe this is the way of Him of showing his rahmah. By sending a friend to be with u when ure in sorrow.
Allah Maha Penyayang!Terima kasih Allah! Im never alone, I know.
Alhamdulillah, the matter on the marks is resolved, miss foo was actually only trying to scare me by saying she gave my partner a zero as her name was not on the assignment.
Ms foo:Sorry that I scared u.
Me: (air mata mengalir2 sudah)
Huu.
p/s:Feels like shunning away from everyone for a while, so that I won’t have a chance to cause trouble to another innocent individual-A pessimist statement indeed.ya, saya sedar.
اَللّهُمَّ إِنَّكَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذِهِ الْقُلُوْبَ قَدِ اجْتَمَعَتْ عَلَي مَحَبَّتِكَ، وَالْتَقَتْ عَلَى طَاعَتِكَ، وَتَوَحَّدَتْ عَلَى دَعْوَتِكَ، وَتَعَاهَدَتْ عَلَى نُصْرَةِ شَرِيْعَتِكَ، فَوَثِّقِ اللَّهُمَّ رَابِطَتَهَا، وَأَدِمْ وُدَّهَا، وَاهْدِهَا سُبُلَهَا، وَامْلَأَهَا بِنُوْرِكَ الَّذِيْ لَا يَخْبُوْا، وَاشْرَحْ صُدُوْرَهَا بِفَيْضِ الْإِيْمَانِ بِكَ، وَجَمِيْلِ التَّوَكُّلِ عَلَيْكَ، وَاَحْيِهَا بِمَعْرِفَتِكَ، وَأَمِتْهَا عَلَي الشَّهَادَةِ فِيْ سَبِيْلِكَ إِنَّكَ نِعْمَ الْمَوْلَي وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيْرِ، اَللَّهُمَّ أَمِيْنَ وَصَلِّ اللَّهُمَّ عَلَي سَيِّدَنَا مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَي آلِهِ وَصَحْبِهِ وَسَلَّمْ
ameen ya rabbal'alamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment