Saturday, April 26, 2008

shakespeare an all time coincidence?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

I see Shakespeare as a major figure of international
and humanitarian dimension. In the solitude of my prison cell clearly
Shakespeare appeared to me as a brilliant genius of all times and for all
cultures. I am in debt to Shakespeare in that sense because I was able to fly away from that small constraint of those four walls during incarceration to become this major spectator of this classic work of that great genius.
Begitu lah bunyi 'keynote di VIII World Shakespeare Congress' (Rujuk The VIII World Shakespeare Congress, Brisbane City Hall, July 16-21 2006) (quoting FT who commented on bahasa)

I used to like Shakespeare's play, Macbeth. But I seriously hate do not like King Lear. Its not just the plot, but also the language. Or maybe its because of the way Ms Kaptyn described the play.

Shakespeare used language that really impressed me at first. Everything has another meaning and describes a more significant event. The perfectness of it makes me think, was he really a genius in literature? Or its only people who interpreted the play with a deeper meaning, when it wasn't even his intention? An all time coincidence-

True, its not fair for me to say and judge.
I am not even a genius in Eng4u..huhu

TETAPI, now I'm convinced that maybe he was a literature genius, but he was not that brilliant. King Lear's ending had to be redone to satisfy his audience because of the terrible plotting. Everyone died because of sorrow and happiness?
Ntah hape-hape. Apakahh?

And why I'm now convinced that he wrote all his artworks by himself and he really meant every single symbolic events and literary devices?
Because of the flaws of King Lear.
=D. Is not that I'm dissatisfied that his plays are so perfect good and trying to condemn his artworks by finding his flaws. It's just another piece of my point of view.

Dan kalau kamu ada menaruh syak tentang apa yang Kami turunkan (Al-Quran) kepada hamba kami (Muhammad), maka cubalah buat dan datangkanlah satu surah yang sebanding dengan Al-Quran itu dan panggilah orang-orang yang kamu percaya boleh menolong kamu selain dari Allah, jika betul kamu orang-orang yang benar. ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #23)

(Orang-orang kafir tidak mengakui hakikat yang demikian itu) bahkan mereka mengatakan: Dialah (Muhammad) yang mengada-adakan Al-Quran menurut rekaannya. Katakanlah (wahai Muhammad): Kalau demikian, datangkanlah satu surah yang sebanding dengan Al-Quran itu dan panggilah siapa sahaja yang kamu dapat memanggilnya, yang lain dari Allah (untuk membantu kamu), jika betul kamu orang-orang yang benar!. ( سورة يونس , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #38)

Does anyone feels that Quran is a coincidence?

NO, IT IS NOT.

Oleh itu, jika mereka (penolong-penolong kamu) tidak dapat melaksanakan permintaan kamu (untuk membuat surah-surah yang sebanding dengan Al-Quran), maka ketahuilah bahawa Al-Quran itu diturunkan hanyalah menurut pengetahuan Allah dan bahawa tidak ada tuhan yang berhak disembah melainkan Allah. Setelah (terbukti hakikat yang demikian) maka adakah kamu mengakui Islam dan menurut aturannya? ( سورة هود , Hud, Chapter #11, Verse #14)

learning too much on christianity lately.making me miss my form 1 and form2 tasawwur lessons even more.mana pergi notes dulu2?nak belajar balikkkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment