Friday, February 20, 2009

sayang dan hormat.

infront of a church in hamilton.pic by fana.


its necessary to eat, travel, and sleep with people you love.

its the best opt to only know his or her name when you respect that someone.

for both cases, neither IFF nor bool applies.things can be half true and half false at times. and it is impossible to respect everyone whom you know their names. note:it is always possible to respect the people you love.

a question asked made me think. fitna, at this day and age, more often than not, comes from oneself.lets love Allah and His Apostle Rasulullah saw the most.

p/s:text in bold are solely my opinion.feel free to object as many people did. =)

4 comments:

  1. haha, i think i know what you're talking about. (in bold) respect? respect siapa? tapi tak suka siapa?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i happen to agree with the first one..
    sonok makan bersama..
    heh..
    tp most of the time i prefer to travel alone.. n sleep alone~

    ReplyDelete
  3. atiqahmohammadkhuzainiFebruary 21, 2009 at 1:32 AM

    fana:haha.shh. but thx to u, the Q brought me into deep thought.
    ZS:theres a saying tht says u dont know a person until u do all 3. tak igtlah pulak hadith ke ape.tried to search but to no avail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, aku baru nak charge ko punye aphorisms dgn logical fallacy dkt sini. I guess you got your way out with "neither IFF nor bool applies." Anyway, some anthropologists (i.e. Fischer) agree that attachment (eat, travel, sleep, spending time together) is the best indicator of what love is all about.

    But to me fun (eat, travel, etc) is not necessary with people you love, what's more important is faithfulness - you know they will always be there for you through thick and thin.

    My best friend from high school once told me that he had a dream (this dream is after we haven't met for 2 years, as I am here and he is at Melbourne) where he gets into a big trouble with a very important exam. I was sitting next to him in the exam hall and I was doing good in that paper. So I switched my paper with him to save him on that day (switch sekali je la).

    Just a dream, but it moved me to tears when he told me. And we know we'll do something like that even in the real world (minus the moral issues pertaining cheating exam). I think that is necessary. Eating, travelling, etc are nothing. They sure are fun, but not necessary.

    ReplyDelete