Wednesday, July 1, 2009

quotes.

-acik dah nak pindah.
=yeayyy!(so suddenly)
-eh kenapa 'yay'?
*kakak menyampuk:acik pindah rumah kat sanalah, bukan pindah malaysia.
=acik ni teruklah

=kakak aliyyah beli baju tak tutup aurat kat afifah.
*kakak membebel.kami gelak.

-i asked many questions, BUT SILENCE.
*kakak:dia takde telinga kot, asyik menjerit je.dia buat2 tak dengar, eh tapi dia senyum tu.
suddenly,
=aliyyah, macam mana nak buat garis?(playing game on the computer)
-eee.acik bagi hadiah dekat ammar muzakkir je lah.taknak bagi dekat afifah. jual balik kat kedai
=TAKNAK KAWAN(fiercely)
-acik pun taknak kawan jugak
=(screams)
-okokok fine.

-pergi 3 orang je ke birdpark?
=umi takpergi, umi takut burung hantu kot
----(adik, 4 years, 364 days old)-----


i loike 2:quoted from here
She just blurts things out
She looks smart
When she makes a witty remark about someone
Can you believe society has accepted it?
Well i do, but thats not the point
They don’t understand how much turmoil it can cause
In someone’s life
Words need to be respected
And
Used for an intention that will get you somewhere.
Not just to
HURT


i loike 3:quoted from here
Jimmy Carter said:"...I understand even paper and crayons are treated as ’security hazards’ and not permitted to enter Gaza. I sought an explanation for this policy in Israel, but did not receive a satisfactory answer – because there is none...."


i loike 4:dawud wharnsby will you hate me
I put on my faith like I wear a disguise
You can’t see my soul
See the life that I live
Show you the mask of the best I can give
I’ve hid here afraid like a child behind.
Truth of my thoughts that clutter my mind.
What if you knew about all that I do?
Things that I think,
The me that is true.

Would you call me a hypocrite?
Call me a liar?
Would you curse out my name?
Would you damn me to fire?
Would you know what to say?
Or would you just walk away?
Afraid the me I’ve tried to hide
Would you closely resemble the truth of you that lies inside?

1 comment:

  1. "umi takpergi, umi takut burung hantu kot".
    lol~ comelnya dia jawabbbbbbb.
    hahah. kite boleh ter-imagine muka comel dia.

    ReplyDelete